Comprising of an EAST Apartment interconnected with an EAST Studio, the EAST Two Bedroom Apartment is huge beyond compare. Offering privacy for two couples in king beds or room for the largest family, there are no pokey bedrooms here with over 90m2 of living area.
- 2 x King OR 1 x King and 2 x Singles OR 4 x Singles custom-made “East” pillow-top beds
- 2 x 42-inch LED TV with Google Chromecast
- 32-inch LED TV with Google Chromecast in the bedroom
- 2 x Work desk
- 2 x Dining table and chairs
- Balcony with table and chairs
- Free super-fast internet – ethernet and wireless
- Iron & full-size ironing board
- Appelles Apothecary amenities
- Washing machine, dryer & laundry tub
- Sofa and lounge setting in the living room
- Occasional chair in the bedroom
Our kitchens come complete with:
- 2-burner hotplate
- Full-size refrigerator in the apartment + under bench refrigerator in the studio
- Toaster and kettle in each room
- Nespresso pod-style espresso machine in each room
- Extensive cooking utensils
- Crockery and cutlery
Our carpark is 2.2m tall and is located on Oxley St. Overnight Fee $20.00. Parking is free if you book direct.
Head to our small yet efficient gym on Level 3 for a run, cycle or row then tone up with weights and strengthening machines.
Enjoy free super fast wifi and ethernet connection.
Starting your day with a delicious room service breakfast from Muse you cannot go wrong.
From noon you can move straight onto lunch through to dinner from Agostinis. From antipasto platters to house-made pizzas and pasta, mouth-watering steaks, Italian salads and let’s not forget to leave room for their famous Tiramisu!
Is breakfast available?
No it’s not, but you can pre-book a breakfast reservation at MUSE or order take-away breakfast from your Tapendium tablet.
How far is the airport from the hotel?
Is there public transport nearby?
ACTION is the public bus service in Canberra. Bus stops are located around Kingston Square, directly across from the hotel entrance on Giles Street (for travel to Woden) and on Eyre Street (for travel to the City). For detailed information, including links to Google Maps Transit Trip Planner, visit action.act.gov.au or ask the East Experience Team at Reception.
Feel like shopping?
EAST is perfected located for some local retail therapy. Manuka Village is a three-minute walk and has more than just your essentials at Coles! Our top picks are Home by Creations for homewares and Creations for stunning jewelry, Department of the Exterior for fabulous local fashion labels, Paperchain Bookstore, Stephanie’s Boutique Lingerie, Momento Dezigns for ladies’ fashion and the forever classic Carla Zampatti.
Head towards Lake Burley Griffin to Kingston and explore the new Supabarn for a different supermarket experience, although it’s hard to go past Wildflour artisan bakery right outside! Not too far away is Essential Ingredient for divine kitchen homewares and a very tempting cheese room.
How long does it take to get to the CBD?
Just a 10-minute drive.
Live like a local
There is plenty to see and do in our neighbourhood!